Dirty Vodka Martini
Is it Friday yet? With no exaggeration, I can say that this drink is our very favorite. The saltiness of the olives in the ice-cold vodka is the perfect combination for a Friday night when you would like to have a special drink. We use VYA extra dry vermouth because it is vegan, be careful some brands aren’t. Our brand of vodka changes some but Titos seems to be a frequent choice.
- 3 Parts Vodka
- 1 Parts Olive juice
- ½ Parts or less Dry Vermouth
- Olives for Garnish
- Prepare your garnishes. At this time, we put our glasses in the freezer to get them extra cold. Highly recommended!
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour vodka and olive juice. If you are using ½ part vermouth pour it in now.
- Cover and shake the drink vigorously until well combined. (Yes. We shake this drink. I like getting little chips of ice in it.)
- Retrieve your glasses from the freezer and strain the drink evenly between the glassware.
- Garnish. At this time, we spray our vermouth over the top of the drink instead of adding it in the beginning. We have a Martini Mister and it works terrifically. If you love dirty martinis, like we do, you may want to get one too! (The one we have is linked down below from Amazon along with an amazing find for a HUGE tub of olives. Yum!) Your taste and preference may vary.