A healthy Greek condiment with a fun twist– this Creamy Vegan Avocado Tzatziki is simple to make and oh-so-luscious. Use it for pita, salads, sandwiches, and so much more!
- 1 Cup Plain Vegan Yogurt
- 1 Small Avocado
- 1/2 Lemon Juice
- 1 Persian Cucumber (Grated and Squeezed)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Grated)
- 2 Tbsp Fresh Dill (Chopped)
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- Start by adding the yogurt, avocado and lemon juice to a food processor. Pulse until it is smooth and pale green, approx 1 minute. Scrape down the sides of the food processor if needed.
- Using a box grater, grate the cucumber onto a paper towel or cheesecloth. Squeeze all of the moisture out of the grated cucumber. Discard the liquid.
- Using a microplane or fine grater, grate the garlic.
- Transfer the yogurt mixture to a large bowl and add the grated cucumber, grated garlic, chopped fresh dill, salt and pepper.
- Serve with pita, fresh cut veggies or as a condiment for a Greek inspired dish.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Creamy Vegan Avocado Tzatziki, Vegan Tzatziki Recipe, Vegan Cucumber Dip