A sweet cocktail with a tangy ginger finish. This Prickly Pear Moscow Mule recipe hits all the right notes for a refreshing adult drink!
- 2 Prickly Pears (Peeled)
- 1 Lime (Juice)
- 4 oz Vodka
- 16 oz. Ginger Beer
- Peel the prickly pears and place them into a cocktail shaker along with the lime juice. Muddle the mixture until the prickly pears are completely smashed into liquid. Strain the mixture to remove the seeds and pulp, keeping the liquid.
- Next add ice to two copper cups or highball glasses as well as. 2 ozs of vodka each.
- Pour half of the prickly pear juice mixture into each glass.
- Top off each drink with ginger beer. Garnish with a slice of lime and serve and enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Moscow Mule Recipe, Prickly Pear Cocktail Recipe, Prickly Pear Moscow Mule