A quick and easy cashew-based sauce that’s both nutritious and versatile. This vegan lemon-dill aioli goes with potatoes, pizza, salads, and more!
- 1/2 Cup Raw Cashews (Soaked)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 1/4 cup Water
- 1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
- 2 tsp Vegan Dijon Mustard
- 2 tsp Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Dill (Chopped)
- Begin by soaking the raw cashews in a bowl covered with water for 8 hours or overnight. If you do not have the time for this step, simply boil the cashews for 10 minutes. Chop the fresh dill and set it aside.
- Drain the nuts and add them to a blender along with the garlic, water, lemon juice, mustard, oil, salt and pepper. Blend on high until very smooth. You may need to scrape down the sides of the blender between blending to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- Transfer the sauce to a bowl and stir in the chopped fresh dill. Serve and enjoy.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to one week.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Vegan Lemon-Dill Aioli, Cashew Aioli Recipe, Homemade Vegan Aioli