Welcome the season of Fall with this easy 3-Ingredient cocktail. This Apple Cider Spritzer is sweet, bubbly, and refreshing!
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 4 oz. Apple Cider
- 8 oz. Sparkling Wine (Dry or Sweet)
- 2 Apple Slices (Optional Garnish)
- Add ice to 2 glasses.
- Pour the vodka and cider into the glasses.
- Next, slowly pour the sparkling wine into the drink topping off the glasses. (You may need more or less depending on the size of your glasses.)
- Garnish with an apple slice and/or cinnamon stick and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Apple Cider Spritzer Cocktail, Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe, Fall Cocktail Recipe