This fun seasonal cocktail brings the flavor of fall. Enjoy this 3-ingredient Apple Cider Spritzer at your next Halloween party or fall gathering!
A Festive Autumn Cocktail
Growing up in Montana, apple picking sounded like something that only happened in the movies. Crab apples? You bet!
But, after experiencing upstate NY, apple picking is something we strive to do every October.
Does it always happen? Um, definitely not with a busy teaching schedule in the fall.
But the next best thing- a jug of apple cider in the fridge!
A Fall Favorite
Sweet apple cider is a terrific addition to a cocktail. It adds flavor and sweetness without preservatives.
Additionally, if you want to amp up the sweetness, use a sweet sparkling wine rather than dry.
No need for apple picking or donuts when you can have this refreshing adult beverage all season long.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Apple Cider – Crisp with deep sweetness, apple cider screams fall!
- Vodka – Flavorless but packs a punch- vodka is a terrific addition to a custom cocktail.
- Sparkling Wine – What’s better than a little bubbly?! Sparkling wine is a wonderful finish to this festive cocktail.
- Optional Garnish – An apple slice? A cinnamon stick? You do you. It will be delish either way.
FAQ & Apple Cider Spritzer Tips:
Can I use apple juice instead of apple cider for this cocktail?
- Yep! Apple cider is traditionally not filter but apple juice is. Therefore, either will work.
Should I use dry or sweet sparkling wine?
- You can use either depending on your preference. If you tend to like sweeter cocktails, use a sweeter wine. Or, if you aren’t a fan of sugar, use a dry champagne such as Brut or Prosecco.
Add a Cute Garnish
- A slice of apple or a cinnamon stick, adds a gourmet look to this easy drink. Plus, you can use a cinnamon stick for stirring your cocktail.
- Serve this cocktail in either a wine glass or in a champagne flute for a fancy look.
Cheers to Fall!
Take a well deserved break during this busy time with a festive adult drink. Afterall, you know what the doctor says! 🍎 😂 Enjoy!
Finally, if you have made this recipe, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
Welcome the season of Fall with this easy 3-Ingredient cocktail. This Apple Cider Spritzer is sweet, bubbly, and refreshing!
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 4 oz. Apple Cider
- 8 oz. Sparkling Wine (Dry or Sweet)
- 2 Apple Slices (Optional Garnish)
- Add ice to 2 glasses.
- Pour the vodka and cider into the glasses.
- Next, slowly pour the sparkling wine into the drink topping off the glasses. (You may need more or less depending on the size of your glasses.)
- Garnish with an apple slice and/or cinnamon stick and serve immediately. Enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Apple Cider Spritzer Cocktail, Apple Cider Cocktail Recipe, Fall Cocktail Recipe
More Fall Cocktail You Will Love