A Healthy Introductory Cookbook for Those Just Beginning a Meat-free Journey
About the Book
Becoming a vegetarian just got easier and tastier. Eating Vegetarian features 75 meat-free recipes to get you going- plus tips on how to successfully make the switch, nutritional guidance, and more. Specifically designed for beginners, this cookbook will help you on your road toward a healthy vegetarian diet full of plant-based meals.
Feast on dishes that range from simple snacks to hearty mains. Along with meat-free makeovers of some of your favorites like sushi and pasta bolognese, you’ll find kitchen tool considerations, tips for healthy ingredient swaps, and recommendations for picky eaters.
What You’ll Find Inside
Part One: The Vegetarian Way
- Chapter One: Going Vegetarian
- Chapter Two: The Vegetarian Kitchen
Part Two: The Recipes
Featuring 75 Meat-free Recipes!
- Chapter Three: Savory Snacks
- Chapter Four: Salads
- Chapter Five: Soups and Stews
- Chapter Six: Sandwiches and Wraps
- Chapter Seven: Beans and Grains
- Chapter Eight: Anytime Eggs
- Chapter Nine: Hearty Mains
- Quick Reference Guide to Prepping and Cooking Produce
- Nutritional Information for Each Recipe
- Tips for Mixing It Up, Substituting, Making It Easier, or Incorporating Animal Proteins for Other Family Members
- Tips for Picky Eaters
- Low Carb Swaps
- Tips for a Healthy Switch
Where to Purchase
A Sneak Peek of Some of the Recipes Included…
This post contains an amazon affiliate link. If you decide to purchase from it, we will receive a small commission. Thank you so much for your support.
4 thoughts on “Eating Vegetarian Cookbook”
I am extraordinarily affected beside your writing talents, Thanks for this nice share.
Thanks so much for checking out our sight!
you should add air fryer to this page. with today’s mailing you convinced me to get one. and i’m not prone to buying kitchen gadgets or even machines. i usually prefer a bowl, a knife, a spoon, a chopping board. you can do it all with those. but i really think this gizmo will make a big difference.
very nice site, and good recommendations/recipes all round. thank you for reinvigorating my interest!
Thank you so much!! Hope you like yours as much as we like ours!