Mmmmm… There is nothing better during Fall than crispy fresh apples. Wait, even better? Fresh apples baked into a delicious pie. Hold up, even better still?! An adult cocktail with the delightful flavor of Autumn! This Apple Pie Fizz is October in a glass that can be enjoyed all year long!
A fizz is a fancy name for a cocktail with seltzer. The seltzer gives the cocktail a fun effervescent bubble. Any spirit can be used but we opted for vodka in this version for a nice clean finish so it doesn’t take away from the comforting apple and cinnamon flavors.
This Apple Pie Fizz calls for apple cider, but apple juice can be substituted if you are enjoying this drink outside of the fall months. However, you may want to add a little cinnamon to help replicate the cider.
You can even give this Apple Pie Fizz an extra fancy twist by rimming the edge of your glass with cinnamon and sugar and throw in a cinnamon stick for good measure. There is just something about a beautifully garnished drink that makes the alcohol even more enjoyable!
Fall is in the air, and it’s time to fall in love with a new adult beverage. Enjoy the beautiful foliage with an Apple Pie Fizz in your hand. Happy apple sipping!
- 2 oz. Vodka
- 1 Cup Apple Cider (or Apple Juice)
- 8 oz. Seltzer
- 1 Tbsp Sugar (We used coconut sugar)
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- Garnish (Optional):
- Cinnamon Sticks
- Star Anise
- Apple (cut into slices)
- Using two shallow bowls, pour the sugar and cinnamon into one and the syrup into the other.
- Dip the rim of each glass, first into the syrup and then into the cinnamon sugar mixture.
- Place ice into each glass
- Pour 1 oz. of vodka into each glass.
- Fill half way with cider, fill the rest of the way with seltzer.
- Garnish with a cinnamon stick, star anise and/or an apple slice.