A clean and crisp lemon martini with a hint of intoxicating floral. This Rosewater Lemon Drop Martini is the drink you need at your next garden party or better yet, a lazy Friday night at home. This fun drink delights.
What is Rose Water?
Rosewater is a delicate non-alcoholic mixer made from steeping rose petals in water. It is popular for baking, skin hydration, and our personal favorite… for mixing in COCKTAILS!
This inexpensive addition can take a cocktail from blasé to WOOHOO! Although the rose aroma is subtle it’s sweet and flowery addition will have you coming back for more.
We prefer this brand of Rose Water because the flavor is incredible and it won’t break the bank. You may be able to find Cortas or another brand at a local grocery store as well, so keep an eye out!
Bright, tangy, and irresistible, the lemon juice seduces the rose water and leaves a tingle on your lips. Fresh lemon juice is really what you need to take this drink over the top. Simply squeeze and enjoy!
Tips for a Home Mixologist:
Make it FANCY!
- To really take this to the next level, purchase food grade rose petals for sprinkling on top or crushing and adding with sugar for a beautiful rimmed glass. Your guests will inevitably “ooohhh” and “ahhhh” with this elegant addition.
Mix it UP!
- This Rose Water and Lemon Drop combo works for more than a martini. Think aperitif, shots, or even cosmos. Once you have the basics, the possibilities are endless!
It’s Time for a Rose Water Lemon Drop Martini!
I think rose and lemon are best friends and this drink unites them for a perfectly indulgent cocktail. But be forewarned, once you sip this Rose Water Lemon Drop Martini, you will be hooked. Happy Friday!
A beautiful cocktail that delights the senses. Zesty lemon and aromatic rose water mixed with vodka for one tasty adult drink!
1 Tbsp Sugar (Rim)
Dried Rose Petals (Chopped for Optional Garnish)
3 oz Vodka
2 oz Rose Water
1 oz Lemon Juice
1 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- Combine the sugar and the rose petals in a wide shallow dish.
- Run a cut piece of lemon along the rim of each glass and then dip it into the petal and sugar mixture.
- Combine the drink ingredients into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake to incorporate and cool.
- Pour the drink into the already prepared rimmed glasses.
- Garnish with a lemon slice, serve, and enjoy!
Keywords: Rose Water Lemon Drop Martini