A fun and aromatic twist on a classic cocktail! This easy to make yet hard to forget Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan is a cocktail that deserves to be in your regular drink rotation.
A Cosmo with a Twist
The cosmopolitan is a classic cocktail that is traditionally made with vodka, cranberry juice, lime, and Cointreau. For this updated version, we have switched out the lime for lemon and added aromatic lavender. Additionally, we swapped out regular cranberry juice for a white cranberry which allows the lavender to shine.
Above all, the lavender brings this drink to another level. Its floral aroma works perfectly with the tart citrus and it’s sure to transport you to a place of ultimate relaxation. Although the lavender provides a mild flavor, it tastes incredible in this sophisticated adult drink.
What You Will Need
Best yet, you will only need 4 ingredients to make this spectacular Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan…
- Lavender Flowers (Food Grade)
- Cointreau (But Triple Sec can also be used)
In just 5 minutes with 4 simple ingredients, you can have one amazing cocktail!
It’s Time for a Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan!
If you are in the mood to binge watch old Sex & the City episodes or just want a fancy new drink to sip, make this Lemon Lavender Cosmo. But no matter if you are with friends, family, or work colleagues, this cocktail is sure to bring the fun! Cheers!
Finally, if you have made this cosmopolitan recipe, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
Additionally, you can also take a photo and tag us on instagram. We would love to get your feedback! Happy sipping! 😄
Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Total Time: 5 mins
- Yield: 2 servings 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
An aromatic twist on a classic cocktail. This easy to make and hard to forget Lemon Lavender Cosmo is a cocktail that deserves to be in your regular drink rotation!
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. White Cranberry Juice
- 1 oz. Cointreau (or Triple Sec)
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- 1 Tbsp Lavender Flowers
- In a cocktail shaker, muddle the lemon juice and lavender for 1 minute.
- Strain the juice into a glass and rinse out the shaker.
- Fill the shaker with ice and add the lavender and lemon juice along with the rest of the drink ingredients.
- Cover and Shake vigorously for 10 seconds or until the outside of the shaker frosts up.
- Strain you cosmo into two chilled glasses.
- Serve with a lemon twist and extra lavender, if desired. Enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Lavender Cosmopolitan, Party Cocktail Recipe
You may also like…
- Rose Water Lemon Drop Martini
- Sparkling Key Lime Fizz
- Blackberry Hibiscus Mojito
- Cardamom Grapefruit Frozen Margarita