Oh my, oh my! This Blackberry Hibiscus Mojito is fruity, fresh, and absolutely gorgeous!
Mojitos are one of those drinks that I used to only order when I was out at a restaurant. For whatever reason, it just seemed special and therefore, it must be difficult to make. But nothing could be farther from the truth. If you have a muddler or even a fork, you can make a Mojito at home!
Here’s what you will need to create this stunning drink:
- Blackberries (frozen works but you probably want fresh for the garnish)
- Dried hibiscus flowers
- Fresh mint leaves
- Agave nectar
- Club soda
The one thing you will need though for sure islotsof fresh mint. But fortunately, it is one of the easiest herbs to grow at home because it is technically a weed. Traditionally spearmint is used to create a Mojito but really any mint variety will work in this drink except probably chocolate mint.
The other key ingredients in this flavorful drink are fresh blackberries and dried hibiscus flowers. Simply soak the dried hibiscus flowers for 10 minutes or more in the rum, muddle all of the ingredients, strain, and top with club soda. Honestly, so EASY! But don’t forget additional fresh mint for garnish. Simply beautiful!
If you are in the mood for a refreshing and fruity drink, don’t hesitate to make this Blackberry Hibiscus Mojito. It’ absolutely delicious and perfect for a night at home! Enjoy!
- 2 ½ oz White Rum
- 2 Tbsp Dried Hibiscus Flowers
- ¼ cup Blackberries
- 1 Tbsp Agave Nectar
- Fresh Mint (Stems Removed)
- Club Soda
- In a pint glass, soak the hibiscus flowers in the rum for at least 10 minutes
- Strain the infused rum into a cocktail shaker.
- Add the fresh mint, blackberries, and agave nectar.
- Muddle until well mixed.
- Strain the mixture into a glass with ice
- Top with club soda
- Garnish with mint and fresh blackberries.