A sweet but not too sugary cocktail that’s great for a crowd. This festive Cranberry Champagne Party Punch comes together in a few minutes and will look simply gorgeous on a holiday table!
A Simple Cocktail for a Large Crowd
This wonderful time of year is full of parties and gatherings. Thankfully, this year we will be able to share this holiday season with those we love and this easy party punch is a festive adult drink perfect for sharing.
Champagne or sparkling wine is the base for the punch. But then Triple Sec, light rum, ginger ale, and cranberry juice are added for a fruity and effervescent drink that also packs a punch!
Finally, this incredibly easy adult drink is garnished with fresh cranberries, slices of orange, lemon, and lime for a beautiful finish that is bound to look absolutely stunning on a holiday table.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Champagne – What holiday would be complete without a little bit of bubbly?!
- Cranberry Juice – Unsweetened cranberry juice adds tartness with minimal added sugar that will keep you coming back for more.
- Triple Sec – This citrus liqueur compliments the tart cranberry.
- Light Rum – The rum adds a deep natural sweet flavor that also tones down the acidity of the drink.
- Ginger Ale – Aromatic ginger plays with your senses as your sip and also provides added bubbles.
- Optional Garnish – Fresh cranberries along with slices of orange, lemon, and lime add a pop of color and turn this drink into a real showstopper. Additionally, you can add a sprig of mint to your glass to compliment the beautiful red color of this drink.
Watch: How to Make Cranberry Champagne Party Punch
FAQ & Cranberry Champagne Party Punch Tips:
Can sparkling white wine be used?
- Absolutely! In fact, we recommend it. No need to spend lots of money on a bottle when it is mixed with juice and soda.
Tip: Opt for Cranberry Juice not Cocktail
- To keep the added sugar to a minimum, we recommend using cranberry juice rather than cranberry cocktail. This drink will be sweet enough, as is.
Tip: Add Lots of Ice
- We highly suggest adding a significant amount of ice to your punch bowl. Not only will it keep the drink colder longer but it will also add a little water so you can keep sipping and not overindulge.
Festive and Stunning
Cheers to another year in the books. Go ahead and celebrate this wonderful time of year with a fabulous drink in your hand. Cheers! 🍹
Finally, if you have made this punch, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
A festive adult drink that’s great for a crowd. This easy Cranberry Champagne Party Punch comes together in minutes and is sure to delight!
- 1 Bottle Dry Champagne
- 1 Cup White Rum
- 1 Cup Triple Sec
- 6 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 4 Cups Ginger Ale
- 1 Lemon (Sliced, Garnish)
- 1 Orange (Sliced, Garnish)
- 1 Lime (Sliced, Garnish)
- ½ Cup Fresh Cranberries (Optional Garnish)
- Fresh Mint Sprigs (Optional Garnish)
- Fill a large punch bowl 1/2 way full with ice.
- Carefully remove the cork from the champagne and slowly pour it into the bowl.
- Next pour the rum, triple sec, and cranberry juice into the bowl followed by the ginger ale.
- Float the sliced citrus on top of the bowl as well as the fresh cranberries, if using.
- Ladle the punch into glasses and garnish with mint. Enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Cranberry Punch Recipe, Cranberry Champagne Party Punch
If you are looking for additional cocktail recipes, check out some of these old favorites…
- The Pomegranate Manhattan – A lovely drink that combines smooth bourbon with sweet pomegranate liqueur.
- Rosy Rosé Champagne Cocktail – This subtly sweet drink includes sparkling rosé along with rose water for a floral cocktail with a dry finish.
- Blackberry Pomegranate Party Punch – An incredibly easy 3-ingredient punch recipe that’s perfectly sweet with just a little bit of tartness.
- Pear-Elderflower Gin & Tonic – Mild pear is combined with elderflower liqueur for a modern twist on an old classic cocktail.