A festive adult drink that’s great for a crowd. This easy Cranberry Champagne Party Punch comes together in minutes and is sure to delight!
- 1 Bottle Dry Champagne
- 1 Cup White Rum
- 1 Cup Triple Sec
- 6 Cups Cranberry Juice
- 4 Cups Ginger Ale
- 1 Lemon (Sliced, Garnish)
- 1 Orange (Sliced, Garnish)
- 1 Lime (Sliced, Garnish)
- ½ Cup Fresh Cranberries (Optional Garnish)
- Fresh Mint Sprigs (Optional Garnish)
- Fill a large punch bowl 1/2 way full with ice.
- Carefully remove the cork from the champagne and slowly pour it into the bowl.
- Next pour the rum, triple sec, and cranberry juice into the bowl followed by the ginger ale.
- Float the sliced citrus on top of the bowl as well as the fresh cranberries, if using.
- Ladle the punch into glasses and garnish with mint. Enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Cranberry Punch Recipe, Cranberry Champagne Party Punch