A subtly sweet cocktail that will leave you blushing. This Rosy Rosé Champagne Cocktail is made with just 4 ingredients but is sure to be a crowd pleaser.
Rose Water + Rosé
Roses may be nice to look at, but they are just as enjoyable to sip! However, if you don’t have culinary grade roses petals for seeping, the next best thing is rose water.
Rose water can be used for more than hydrating your skin although that’s terrific too. It can also be incorporated into foods, teas, and even cocktails. In fact, this Rose Water Lemon Drop Martini is spectacular if you are a fan of sweet and tangy.
But sometimes an occasion calls for a little bubbly and when you combine sweet sparkling rosé with rose water, one beautiful and aromatic drink is born. Best yet, this adult drink only requires 4 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to make. Yup, this is a winner!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Rosé Champagne or Sweet Sparkling Wine – The base for the drink provides sweetness but more importantly bubbles.
- Rose Water – This key ingredient adds a floral aroma that’s boldness hits you in the nose as you sip.
- Cranberry Juice – This tart juice adds a reddish hue and provides a little sweetness.
- Lemon – A squeeze of fresh lemon juice brings zest to this cocktail.
FAQ & Rosy Rosé Champagne Cocktail Tips:
Where can you buy rose water?
- It can be found in the international section of most grocery stores or it can also be purchased online. We prefer the brand Cortas.
How is rose water made?
- Rose water is a flavored water made by steeping rose petals in water.
Sweet Rosé works best.
Although dry rosé is great alone, for this champagne cocktail, we recommend a sweet sparkling rosé.
Chill the bubbly.
- Extra cold champagne tastes best in this cocktail so be sure to adequately chill the bottle prior to serving.
Add rose petals for a fancy garnish.
- To add an extra special twist, sprinkle culinary grade rose petals on top of your drink. Not only will it look beautiful but they will also provide an aromatic accent.
It’s Time for Sipping
If you have a reason to celebrate or if you are just looking for a new easy cocktail to mix at home, this is one you don’t want to miss. This effervescent drink is delicately sweet with a lovely rosy aroma. All-in-all, it’s beautiful, tasty, and easy. Yes, please!
Finally, if you have made this cocktail, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
Additionally, you can also take a photo and tag us on instagram. We would love to get your feedback! Cheers! 🍾
A sweet and effervescent cocktail made with rose water and sparkling rosé. This rosy rosé champagne cocktail is beautiful and easy!
- 1 Wedge Lemon Juice
- 1 Tbsp Rose Water
- 1 Tbsp Cranberry Juice
- 4 oz Sweet Rosé Champagne
- Food Grade Dried Rose Petals (Optional Garnish)
- Add the rose water, cranberry juice and fresh lemon juice to the glassware.
- Pour the rosé champagne into the glass.
- Top with dried rose petals, if using.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Rosé Champagne Cocktail Recipe, Rose Water Cocktail, Rosy Rosé Champagne Cocktail