A vegan alternative to a classic hot toddy. This Maple Ginger Hot Toddy is made with maple syrup, lemon, whiskey, and ginger for one flavorful drink that is sure to help you feel better soon!
A Classic Winter Cocktail
Cold and Flu season is in full effect. The temperature outside is still cold. Spring seems to be nowhere in the near future. However, one thing that always seems to warm me up is a hot toddy.
It is the perfect combination of sweet, sour and bitter flavors. The maple syrup coats your throat if you are feeling under the weather and the whiskey helps you get that much-needed sleep.
But of course, you don’t have to be sick to have this warm enjoyable drink. Happy sipping!
A vegan alternative to a classic hot toddy. Made with maple syrup and ginger, this is one flavorful drink to help you feeling better soon!
- 1.5 Ounces Whiskey
- 1 Lemon (Juiced and Zested)
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Fresh Ginger (Sliced for Optional Garnish)
- Hot Water
- Put water in a teapot on the stove top over high heat.
- Wash ginger and lemon. Slice the ginger into thin pieces and slice pieces of the peel off the lemon.
- Into the bottom of a mug, pour maple syrup, whiskey and 1 Tbsp of lemon juice.
- Next, pour in the hot water filling up the mug.
- Garnish with ginger slices and lemon zest, if desired.
- Enjoy immediately!
Keywords: Vegan Hot Toddy, Maple Hot Toddy, Winter Cocktail Recipe
We Would Love Your Feedback
Finally, if you have made this hot toddy recipe, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
Additionally, you can also take a photo and tag us on instagram. We would love to get your feedback! Happy sipping! ☺️