A smooth and tangy dirty martini with a fun garnish. Swap the olives and try this Caperberry Vodka Martini recipe instead for a twist.
- 4 Shots Vodka
- 1 Shot Caperberry Brine (Not Vinegar)
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Dry Vermouth
- 6–8 Ice Cubes
- 2 Caperberries (or more!) for Garnish
- Place your glassware into the freezer if desired.
- Pour all of the ingredients into a cocktail shaker with the ice.
- Cover and shake the drink vigorously for 1 minute.
- Strain the drink evenly into two glasses and garnish with a caperberry. Enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Caperberry Vodka Martini, Dirty Vodka Martini Recipe