This Daikon Mushroom “Ravioli” is a quick and easy way to make a gluten free appetizer or healthy dinner with raw daikon used in place of the pasta. The wild mushroom and vegan ricotta filling will have your taste buds screaming for more and more… which you can, thanks to the light daikon exterior!
Porcini Mushrooms (Chopped Small)
Morel Mushrooms (Chopped Small)
Chanterelle Mushrooms (Chopped Small)
2 Tbsp Liquid Aminos
3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
¼ Cup Raw Cashews (Chopped)
1 Medium Daikon (Sliced into Very Thin Circles Using a Mandoline or a Sharp Knife)
- Wash and Prepare all of the fresh ingredients as per the directions above.
- In a large frying pan with a small amount of oil, sauté the minced garlic for 1 minute over medium-high heat.
- Add the chopped mushrooms and cook until soft, stirring frequently.
- Add the chopped nuts and liquid aminos. Stir to combine.
- Using a spoon add a small amount of the vegan ricotta to a daikon circle.
- Next, add a small amount of the mushroom mix.
- Cover with another daikon circle.
- Continue directions 5-7 until you have used all of your daikon circles and/or mushroom filling.
- Garnish with extra mushroom mix and greens, if desired.
- Serve immediately while warm and enjoy!
Keywords: Daikon Mushroom "Ravioli"