An easy Moscow Mule cocktail that features the amazing flavor combo of cantaloupe and ginger- Don’t miss these homemade Melon Mules!
- 4 oz. Vodka
- 2 oz. Melon Liqueur
- 1 Lime (Juice)
- 8 oz. Ginger Beer
- Cantaloupe (Optional Garnish)
- Fresh Basil (Optional Garnish)
- Prepare the melon balls for your garnish, if using.
- Fill two glasses or copper mugs with ice.
- Divide the vodka and melon liqueur between the glasses.
- Cut the lime in half and juice one half into each glass.
- Fill the glasses the rest of the way with ginger beer.
- Garnish with cantaloupe balls and fresh basil, if desired and enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Cantaloupe Cocktail Recipe, Moscow Mule Recipe, Homemade Melon Mules