A sweet variation on a classic cocktial. This refreshing fig French martini includes the flavors of black raspberry, pineapple, and fig. In other words, YUM!
- 4 oz Fig Vodka (We use Figenza Fig Vodka)
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 Fresh Fig (Sliced, Optional Garnish)
- 2 Raspberries (Optional Garnish)
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary (Optional Garnish)
- Place your glassware into the freezer to chill, if desired. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, followed by the liquid ingredients.
- Shake vigorously until the drink is cold and mixed well. Approx. 10 seconds.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and evenly pour the drink into the glasses.
- Garnish with raspberry, fig and a sprig of rosemary if desired. Enjoy immediately.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: French Martini Cocktail, Fig Vodka Cocktail Recipe