This variation of a classic French Martini is a delightful combination of fig vodka with traditional Chambord (black raspberry liqueur) and pineapple juice. This is one cocktail you don’t want to miss!
A Sweet Cocktail Combination
There is no place like France. The food, the art, and the drinks… Yes, please! Especially now. However, the French martini was actually invented in New York City and was given its name thanks to the addition of the French liqueur Chambord.
But no matter where this drink gets its origins, it is one tasty and indulgent cocktail. By replacing traditional vodka with a fig flavored vodka, this classy drink is taken to another level. Additionally, because Chambord includes honey, a vegan friendly option can also be used, such as Bramley & Gage’s Raspberry Liqueur. The fig and raspberry liqueur bring sweetness and the pineapple juice adds a touch of tartness.
Above all, this captivating cocktail is also incredibly easy to make. It requires a mere shake in a cocktail shaker, and there you are. Easy? Absolutely!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Fig Vodka – The addition of fig is a perfect complement to the raspberry and pineapple. It’s sweet with a subtle hint of floral.
- Raspberry Liqueur – It brings sweetness and a beautiful hue to the martini. The brand Bramley & Gage is vegan friendly. Chambord is traditionally used in a French Martini but it does contain honey.
- Pineapple Juice – The pineapple juice provides tartness along with a touch of sweetness. Additionally, it adds a refreshing frothiness to the drink.
- Ice – One can’t have a martini without ice for shaking! The colder the drink, the better it is for sipping.
FAQ & Fig French Martini Tips:
How do you make a French martini frothy?
- Shake! By shaking vigorously, the pineapple juice will produce a creamy froth for your martini. A cocktail shaker will provide the best frothy results.
What can I serve with a fig French martini?
- This is a sweet cocktail, so we like to pair it with a savory appetizer, such as Mashed Butter Bean & Mushroom Crostini, Vegan Baked Ricotta with Roasted Squash, or a charcuterie board (plant-based for us!).
Keep it cold.
- This drink is best served extra cold. Therefore, we recommend chilling the martini glasses in the freezer while you make the drink.
Add a fun garnish.
- A cocktail garnish always adds a touch of flair. A raspberry or a cut fig looks beautiful or you can add a sprig of fresh rosemary for an Earthy aroma which compliments the drink’s sugariness.
It’s Time for ‘Fun Drink Friday’!
If you enjoy sweet drinks, you will love this Fig French Martini. It’s simple to make and it goes down oh-so-easy. 😋 Cheers!
Finally, if you have made this cocktail, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
Additionally, you can also take a photo and tag us on instagram. We would love to get your feedback. Happy sipping!
Fig French Martini
- Prep Time: 2 min.
- Cook Time: 0 min.
- Total Time: 2 min.
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Shake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
A sweet variation on a classic cocktial. This refreshing fig French martini includes the flavors of black raspberry, pineapple, and fig. In other words, YUM!
- 4 oz Fig Vodka (We use Figenza Fig Vodka)
- 2 oz Pineapple Juice
- 1 oz Raspberry Liqueur
- 1 Fresh Fig (Sliced, Optional Garnish)
- 2 Raspberries (Optional Garnish)
- 2 Sprigs Fresh Rosemary (Optional Garnish)
- Place your glassware into the freezer to chill, if desired. Fill a cocktail shaker with ice, followed by the liquid ingredients.
- Shake vigorously until the drink is cold and mixed well. Approx. 10 seconds.
- Remove the glasses from the freezer and evenly pour the drink into the glasses.
- Garnish with raspberry, fig and a sprig of rosemary if desired. Enjoy immediately.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: French Martini Cocktail, Fig Vodka Cocktail Recipe