A refreshing sweet & minty mojito cocktail featuring Sungold kiwifruit. Delight all with this Golden Kiwi Mojito Cocktail at your next Spring or Summer gathering.
- 2 Golden Kiwi
- 10 Mint Leaves (More for Garnish)
- 2 Limes (Juiced)
- 2 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- 4 oz. White Rum
- 8 oz. Club Soda
- Start by using two tall highball glasses. Cut the kiwi in half and scoop out the flesh evenly into the glasses. 1 kiwi each glass.
- Add 5 mint leaves to each glass as well as the juice of one lime (half in each glass).
- Muddle this mixture well until the mint is fragrant and starting to break down.
- Next add 1 Tbsp agave to each glass as well as 1 or 2 oz. of white rum. Stir to combine.
- Fill the glasses with ice and top off with club soda. Approx. 4 oz. each glass.
- Serve immediately. Stir while drinking to experience the amazing flavor combination. Enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Golden Kiwi Mojito, Golden Kiwi Cocktail Recipe, Kiwi Mojito Recipe