A quick and easy way to make homemade vegan liquid mozzarella cheese that’s perfect for pizza. Simply blend and pour for delicious dairy-free cheese everytime!
- In a saucepan, cover the cashews with water and bring to a bowl over medium heat. Allow to boil for 10 minutes
- Drain the cashews and place in a blender. Add the rest of the ingredients and blend on high for 2 minute or until it becomes a completely smooth liquid.
- Transfer to an airtight container and refrigerate.
- Spoon on homemade pizza just before cooking. Cheese will solidify as it cooks on the pizza and will taste just like mozzarella when eaten.
- Leftover cheese can be refrigerated for up to two weeks.
The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Homemade Vegan Liquid Mozzarella, Vegan Mozzarella Cheese Recipe, Vegan Pizza Recipe