A gorgeous not-to-sweet cocktail that also happens to be vegan friendly. This Meyer Lemon New York Sour is easy to make and sip!
- 4 oz. Bourbon
- 2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 Meyer Lemon (Juice)
- 1.5 oz. Dry Red Wine
- Fill a cocktail shaker 3/4 of the way with ice cubes.
- Pour the bourbon and maple syrup into the cocktail shaker followed by the juice of the lemon.
- Cover and shake until very cold. Strain evenly between two ice filled glasses.
- Slowly pour a small amount of wine over the back of a spoon onto each drink.
- Serve with a twist of lemon peel and enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Meyer Lemon New York Sour, New York Sour Recipe, Vegan Sour Recipe