Bring the taste of Montana to your summer with this Montana Huckleberry Mule. This sweet and flavorful cocktail is perfect for a special event or simply for a refreshing drink after a long day.
- 2 oz. Huckleberry Vodka (We Used 44° North)
- 1 Ginger Beer
- 1 Lime (Juice, + extra wedges for garnish, if desired)
- 1 Sprig of Fresh Mint Leaves (Optional Garnish)
- Mix: In a cocktail shaker pour 2 shots of vodka along with the juice from one lime. Fill with ice and shake until well combined and cold.
- Strain: Open the cocktail shaker and strain the ice using the top of the shaker or use a separate strainer. Pour the drinks evenly into two cold copper mugs or other drinkware.
- Pour: Fill the mugs the rest of the way with ginger beer and ice.
- Garnish: Top with Fresh mint leave and lime wedges, if desired.
- Serve: Enjoy immediately while the drink is ice cold. Cheers!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Moscow Mule, Huckleberry, Montana, Ginger Beer, Vodka, Cocktail