A simple vegan and gluten-free beet salad with incredible flavor. This roasted Badger Flame Beet salad is healthy and so easy to make!
2 Badger Flame Beets (Diced)
1 Small Red Onion (Diced)
1/4 Cup Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
1 Lemon (Juice)
1/4 tsp Ground Cumin
1/4 tsp Ground Coriander
1/4 tsp Salt
2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Preheat the oven to 400℉.
- Using a vegetable brush, clean the beets very well under running water.
- Place 1/2 cup of water into the bottom of a shallow baking dish. Add the clean beets and cover the dish with aluminum foil. Roast the beets for 45 minutes.
- Prepare the rest of the produce as directed above.
- Allow beets to cool, wipe the skin off and dice.
- Add all of the ingredients to a large bowl and stir to combine. Top with olive oil.
- Eat immediately or place in the refrigerator to allow flavors to meld.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Badger Flame Beet Recipe, Vegan Roasted Beet Salad, Healthy Beet Salad