Deliciously spicy and packed with flavor, these silken tofu with spicy chili crisp bites are perfect for sharing and ready in minutes!
- Open and drain the tofu gently. Carefully place the tofu on a plate and microwave for 1 minute or leave at room temperature for 10-15 minutes. Alternatively, it can also be served cold during warming months.
- In a small bowl, combine the liquid aminos (or soy sauce), spicy chili crisp, and rice vinegar. Stir to incorporate.
- Carefully cut the tofu brick into equal pieces and place them in a serving plate. We typically cut it into 12 pieces but it can be more or less depending on the number of people you plan to serve.
- Spoon the chili mixture over the tofu pieces. Garnish with sliced green onion and a sprinkle of sesame seeds. Enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Silken Tofu Recipe, Silken Tofu with Spicy Chili Crisp, Spicy Tofu Appetizer