A healthy vegan and gluten-free stir fry featuring red napa cabbage, tempeh, and lots of colorful veggies. This Tempeh & Cabbage Glass Noodle Stir Fry delivers incredible flavor and a rainbow in your bowl!
- Glass Noodles (Soaked)
- 15 oz. Tempeh (Crumbled into bite sized pieces)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Fine Chopped)
- 6 oz. Button Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 1 Large Carrot (Julienned)
- 4 oz. Snow Peas (Trimmed)
- 1 Medium Red Napa Cabbage (Large Diced)
- 5 Green Onions (Green part cut into 2 inch pieces. White part sliced thin?
- Sesame Seeds (Garnish)
- 2 Tbsp Soy Sauce
- 1 Tbsp Sriracha
- 1 Tbsp Mirin
- 1 Tbsp Sesame Oil
- Prepare the ingredients as described above. Cook or soak the noodles as directed on the package. In a bowl combine the sauce ingredients and stir to combine.
- In a large frying pan or wok, brown the crumbled tempeh over high heat stirring frequently. Approx. 3 minutes. Remove from the wok and set aside.
- Add a 1 tsp of oil to the wok and add the sliced mushrooms and garlic. Cook, stirring frequently until mushrooms are tender and the garlic is fragrant. Approx 3 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- Next add 1 tsp of oil to the wok and add the peas and carrots. Cook, stirring constantly for 1-2 minutes. Add the cabbage and cook until wilted. Approx 2 minutes.
- Now add the noodles, cooked tempeh and cooked vegetables to the pan. Stir to combine.
- Add the green part of the green onion as well as the sauce and toss.
- Serve and garnish with sliced green onion and sesame seeds.
- Leftovers can be stored in the refrigerator in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Tempeh & Cabbage Glass Noodle Stir Fry, Vegan Glass Noodle Stir Fry Recipe, Red Napa Cabbage Recipe