A dairy-free bagel spread featuring a springtime favorite- ramps! This Vegan Ramp Cream Cheese is healthy and protein-packed.
- Soak the raw cashews overnight or boil them for 10 minutes and drain. Cut the roots off the ramps and clean them well. Finely chop the ramps, separating the leafy greens from the white stems.
- In a food processor, add the cashews, tofu, miso paste, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, salt, pepper and the chopped greens of the ramps.
- Blend on high for approx. 1 minutes until the cream cheese is very smooth and the greens are no longer visible. You will have to scrape the sides down once or twice.
- Scoop the cream cheese into a medium bowl and stir in the chopped ramp ends using a spoon.
- Chill or serve immediately.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Vegan Ramp Cream Cheese, Vegan Cream Cheese Recipe, Wild Ramps, Vegan Ramp Recipe