This refreshing margarita has a delicious fruity flavor with minimal sweetness. Best yet, these Frozen Mango Cerveza Margaritas include the added bonus of beer. They’re easy to make and perfect for a warm day.
Easy to Make
Who doesn’t love a frozen margarita?! Not too many people that we know and this is one Margarita that you are going to love sipping on a warm day.
Although many people shy away from making them at home, this is one blended drink to keep in your back pocket because they’re easy to make and drink! They only require a handful of ingredients and a few minutes to make.
Refreshing with Minimal Sweetness
In addition to being a breeze to whip up, these frozen mango cerveza margaritas, aka beer margaritas, are light on sweetness unlike what’s typically served at a restaurant or bar.
The Corona beer offsets the sweet mango nectar and leaves you with a frozen drink that won’t hurt your teeth. You won’t get a sugar high with this slushy adult drink.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Mango Nectar – Thick and bursting with flavor, nectar adds pizzazz to this margarita.
- Corona or another Light Beer – Fizzy beer helps to mellow the sweetness.
- Tequila – A must in any margarita. The floral notes of the tequila compliment the fruity mango.
- Triple Sec – This orange flavored liqueur add sweetness and citrus flavor.
- Lime – Adds tanginess and freshness to the drink.
- Ice – The blended ice gives a silky smooth consistency that is perfect for an adult drink!
FAQ & Margarita Tips:
Is this drink gluten-free
- No. Due to the beer, this drink does have gluten if you use traditional beer including Corona. However, brands such as Omission or Glutenberg can be used for a gluten-free option.
What is the best tequila for frozen margaritas
- We recommend a blanco tequila for your frozen margaritas. It is a clear, unaged spirit that has a cleaner finish than traditional aged tequila (yellow in color) and pairs well with any flavor.
Tip: Add the beer slowly.
- We recommend alternating a little of the frozen concoction with the beer as you fill your glasses. However, be sure to taste as you go because you will probably want more of the frozen mango than the light beer because a little beer goes a long way in this drink.
It’s Time for Sipping
If you enjoy frozen cocktails but don’t love the sugar, this is the drink for you. It’s big on fruity flavor but light on sweetness. In other words, a drink worth sipping! Enjoy!
Finally, if you have made this margarita recipe, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much! Cheers!
A minimally sweet cocktail with delicious fruity flavor. These frozen mango cerveza margaritas can be made at home in minutes!
- 12 oz Mango Nectar
- 8 oz Tequila
- 2 Limes (Juiced)
- 2 oz Triple Sec
- 20 Ice Cubes
- 12 oz Beer (Corona)
- Add the mango nectar, tequila, lime juice, triple sec and ice cubes to a blender and blend until thick and smooth. You may need to add a couple more ice cubes to get your desired consistency.
- Fill the glassware 3/4 full of margarita.
- Next, slowly fill the rest of the glass with beer and stir.
- Garnish with lime wedges and enjoy immediately. Cheers!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Frozen Mango Cerveza Margarita Recipe, Mango Beer Margaritas