A classic cocktail that never goes out of style. This dirty vodka martini is garnished with Kalamata olives for one delicious adult drink!
A Classic Cocktail
Is it Friday yet? With no exaggeration, I can say that this drink is our very favorite. The saltiness of the olives in the ice-cold vodka is the perfect combination for a Friday night when you would like to have a special drink.
We use VYA extra dry vermouth because it is vegan, be careful some brands aren’t. We also highly recommend a martini mister. Simply shake your cocktail with vodka and olive brine and then spritz the top of your drink with dry vermouth using the mister. But if you don’t have a mister, the vermouth can also be added to the cocktail shaker. Either way, you will have one classic cocktail!
Finally, our brand of vodka changes some but Titos seems to be a frequent choice. However, with a splash of olive juice and a garnish of olives, you really can never go wrong with this dirty vodka martini! Happy sipping!
A classic cocktail that never goes out of style. This dirty vodka martini is garnished with Kalamata olives for one delicious adult drink.
- 3 oz. Vodka
- 1 oz. Olive juice
- 1/2 oz. or less Dry Vermouth (Vegan)
- 2+ Olives for Garnish (We used Kalamata olives but green olives are terrific too.)
- Prepare your garnishes. At this time, we put our glasses in the freezer to get them extra cold. Highly recommended!
- In a cocktail shaker filled with ice, pour vodka and olive juice. If you are using ½ part vermouth pour it in now.
- Cover and shake the drink vigorously until well combined. (Yes. We shake this drink. I like getting little chips of ice in it, however you can also stir your drink.)
- Retrieve your glasses from the freezer and strain the drink evenly between the glassware.
- Garnish. At this time, we spray our vermouth over the top of the drink instead of adding it in the beginning. We have a Martini Mister and it works terrifically. If you love dirty martinis, like we do, you may want to get one too!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Vodka Martini Recipe, Party Cocktail, Vegan Dirty Martini Recipe