A summery vegan take on the immensely popular TikTok recipe baked feta pasta. This vegan baked feta & peach pasta features an easy homemade sauce made with just a handful of ingredients. It’s creamy and tangy with just a touch of sweetness.
An Irresistible Combination
Ahhh, summer. Wonderful weather, festivities, and fresh produce. This fuss-free pasta recipe features summer favorites including cherry tomatoes, peaches, and fresh basil.
In short, these flavors just work- the acidity of the tomatoes compliments the subtle sweetness of the peaches and the sharpness of the feta and Kalamata olives brings it all together.
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Cherry Tomatoes – Bursting with flavor, these gems are essential for this amazing sauce.
- Fresh Peaches – Unconventional but just seems to work. Peaches add a bright flavor and slight sweetness to this sauce.
- Vegan Feta Cheese – The creaminess of the melted feta helps to meld all the flavors together into the perfect harmony of summery flavors.
- Garlic – What pasta sauce isn’t complete without a hefty amount of garlic?! This sauce isn’t any different.
- Dried Herbs & Spices – Basil, Oregano, Crushed Red Pepper, and Black Pepper add robust flavor to your sauce.
- Pasta – Pick your favorite. Gluten free or regular, any pasta will do.
- Fresh Basil – This herb adds brightness and fresh flavor. You’ll thank us later! 😉
- Kalamata Olives – Optional but in our book they are needed. Kalamata olives just fit in this flavorful dish by giving little pops of salty goodness.
FAQ & Vegan Baked Feta Peach Pasta Tips:
Who invented baked feta pasta?
- Although there is some discrepancy, most people give credit to Jenni Häyrinen of @liemessa for initially posting the very popular recipe. Her video on TikTok currently has been viewed more than 1.1 million times.
Can this pasta be made gluten-free?
- Sure! We use gluten-free pasta for almost every recipe that we make. Our personal favorite gluten-free pasta brand is Banza which is made from Chickpeas. We find it to taste remarkably like the real thing with a protein bonus.
Can you reheat baked feta pasta?
- Yes. However, we recommend saving about a cup of the pasta water to use when reheating. Just add enough water until you like the consistency and then reheat. It will look soupy at first but once you mix it, it will help to bring back some of the original creaminess.
Tip: Garnish, garnish, garnish!
- Be sure to add plenty of fresh basil and kalamata olives. Not only do they add beautiful color but the freshness and saltiness compliments the garlicky-sweet pasta.
Easy Pasta with a Summer Flair
If you are a fan of baked feta pasta, take it up a notch with a couple of flavorful additions. Summer evenings were made for this simple yet vibrant pasta
Finally, if you have made this pasta recipe, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
An easy plant-based recipe made with seasonal ingredients. This vegan baked feta & peach pasta is creamy, tangy, and subtly sweet.
- 7 oz. Vegan Feta Cheese (We Used Violife)
- 2 Pints Cherry Tomatoes
- 2 Fresh Peaches (Chopped)
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- 2–3 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 1 tsp Dried Basil
- 1 tsp Dried Oregano
- 1/2 tsp Crushed Red Pepper (Optional)
- 1/4 tsp Black Pepper
- 8 oz. Dry Pasta (We Used Penne)
- ¼ Cup Fresh Basil (Roughly Chopped, Garnish)
- ¼ Cup Kalamata Olives (Pits Removed and Sliced, Garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- In a medium sized baking dish, add the tomatoes, peaches and garlic. Drizzle with the olive oil and stir to coat evenly.
- Place the brick of feta in the center of the mixture. Season with the dried herbs and spices.
- Place in the oven for 30 minutes. Then, turn up the temperature to 450°F and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- While the sauce cooks, prepare your pasta as per the directions on the box. Set aside.
- When the sauce is done, remove it from the oven and give it a gentle stir.
- Add the cooked drained pasta to the sauce dish and stir to incorporate. Garnish with fresh basil and chopped Kalamata olives, if desired. Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Leftover pasta can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days. See tip listed above for further reheating instructions.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Vegan Baked Feta & Peach Pasta, Summer Vegan Baked Feta Recipe