A vegan shaved Brussels sprouts and arugula salad featuring hearts of palm, mango, avocado, and pomegranate arils with a homemade cilantro dressing. It’s both stunning and mouth-watering!
A Gorgeous Salad
This salad combines some of our favorite flavors, crunchy brussels sprouts, mild hearts of palm, and refreshing cilantro. The highlight being the brussels sprouts. There seems to be a trend out there to cook Brussels sprouts until they are a mushy tasteless mess… we are trying to change that!
Shaved Raw Brussels sprouts
Brussels sprouts are absolutely amazing fresh. They give great crunch to any salad while raw and also have a wonderfully mild cabbage taste.
In this salad, they are paired with hearts of palm which add a soft element to juxtapose the bite from the sprouts. The bright cilantro lime dressing awakens the taste buds with every bite.
Last but not least, the juicy pomegranate seeds, slivered mango, and creamy avocado round out this heathy salad. All-in-all, this salad satisfies all the senses and will leave you feeling great with the nutrients you are getting from all the veggies and fruit packed inside! Enjoy!
Palm Pomegranate Salad
- Prep Time: 20 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 20 mins
- Yield: 6 Servings 1x
- Category: Appetizer, Salad
- Method: Food Processor, Slice
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
A shaved Brussels sprouts salad with hearts of palm, creamy avocado, and sweet pomegranate arils. It’s both nutritious and mouth-watering!
- 1 lb. Brussel Sprouts (Shredded)
- 2 Cups Arugula (Washed and roughly chopped)
- 1 Mango (Julienned)
- 1 Avocado (Sliced)
- 1 Pomegranate (Seeds)
- 1 Can Hearts of Palm (Chopped)
- 1 Bunch Cilantro (Stems Removed)
- 1 Tbsp Spicy Mustard
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- Wash and prepare all produce. Prepare the brussels sprouts by using a food processor with a slicing blade. Alternatively, you can also use a mandolin or a knife to slice them very thin creating small shredded pieces.
- Place all the dressing ingredients except for the oil into a blender or food processor. Now, while the motor is running, slowly drizzle olive oil into the machine until your desired consistency is obtained. Approximately 1/4 cup.
- In a large bowl, place the shredded brussels sprouts and arugula. Give this a quick mix to incorporate.
- Add the sliced avocado, mango,and hearts of palm along with the pomegranate arils.
- Finish by drizzling your dressing over the prepared salad and lightly toss.
- Serve and enjoy!
- Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 2 days.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Shaved Brussels Sprouts Salad Recipe, Vegan Fall Salad, Palm-Pomegranate Salad