A deliciously sweet pizza made with a crispy flour tortilla base that is topped with Biscoff Cookie Butter and fresh fruit. This Vegan Strawberry Biscoff Dessert Pizza comes together in minutes and is sure to please.
An Easy Biscoff Cookie Butter Recipe
Although there are many things that are off the table if you follow a vegan diet, Biscoff cookies and their creamy Cookie Butter doesn’t have to be. Yep, that’s right even vegans have a sweet tooth and deserve to splurge from time to time because both are naturally vegan!
This incredibly easy recipe features creamy cookie butter spread on a baked tortilla and then topped with juicy fresh strawberries. The brown sugar and cinnamon notes in the cookie butter pair perfectly with ripe strawberries.
This dessert is so easy to make that you can whip it up on a moments notice when you have a sugar craving or it’s also terrific for sharing with a crowd. We guarantee, everyone is going to love this vegan recipe!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Biscoff Cookie Butter – Smooth and creamy with a robust cinnamon and brown sugar flavor.
- Strawberries – A summertime favorite, strawberries add juiciness and yummy natural sugar.
- Tortillas – Crunchy and the perfect easy vehicle for this fun dessert.
- Coconut Oil – Light coconut oil helps the tortilla achieve golden brown and crunchy perfection.
- Biscoff Cookies (Optional) – Finish with a crunchy sprinkle of Biscoff cookies to make this dessert pizza complete.
FAQ & Strawberry Biscoff Dessert Pizza Tips:
Can this recipe be made gluten-free?
- Yep! Just be sure to use a gluten-free tortilla.
What if I can’t find Biscoff Cookie Butter?
- Another option is to use vegan hazelnut spread or even peanut butter. Although if you use peanut butter, you may want to add a little chocolate to sweeten up the pizza.
Mix It Up 🫐🍌🥝
- Try using another fresh fruit if strawberries are out of season. This fruit pizza would be spectacular with raspberries, blueberries, banana, kiwi, or really any fruit will work!
Tip: Add Extra Pizzazz
- To take this dessert up a notch, try adding dark chocolate chips or shavings or even a sprinkle of vegan powdered sugar. Not only will it look gorgeous but it will also sweeten up the pizza a little.
A Quick & Easy Vegan Dessert
Don’t think for a second that vegans can’t make their dessert and eat it too! But with this easy recipe, you may even want to partake more often. 🍓 Enjoy!
Finally, if you have made this dessert pizza, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
Vegan Strawberry Biscoff Dessert Pizza
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 5 min.
- Total Time: 10 min.
- Yield: 3 Servings 1x
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Bake
- Cuisine: American
- Diet: Vegan
A quick and easy vegan dessert featuring Biscoff Cookie Butter spread on a crispy baked tortilla and topped with fresh sliced strawberries. Yum!
- 3 Flour Tortillas (Street Taco size or 1 Regular Tortilla)
- 1/8 Tsp Coconut Oil
- 3 Tbsps Biscoff Cookie Butter
- 4 oz. Fresh Strawberries (Sliced)
- 1 Biscoff Cookie (Crumbled, Optional Garnish)
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Place the tortillas on a baking sheet and brush each side with a small amount of Coconut oil.
- Place them in the oven for 4-5 minutes or until golden and crisp.
- Spread each one with 1 Tbsp of cookie butter, then top with sliced strawberries.
- Finally sprinkle a crumbled Biscoff cookie onto each one and serve. Enjoy!
Silicone Basting & Pastry BrushBuy Now →
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Biscoff Dessert Pizza, Vegan Strawberry Dessert Pizza Recipe, Easy Dessert Pizza Recipe, Biscoff Cookie Butter Recipe