Sometimes you just need a quick and fuss-free meal for dinner. This Easy Vegan Baked Ravioli fits the bill, but it also tastes spectacular!
More and more vegan options are popping up at the grocery store all the time. Vegan ravioli options are a new addition we have found in the last couple years. A few tasty brands to keep an eye out for include: Kite Hill, Engine 2, and Whole Foods personal brand. They can be found either in the refrigerated section or frozen depending on the brand.
Once you have your ravioli, this dinner is quickly prepared. Homemade ravioli works splendidly too, but if you need a less stressful meal, the pre-made version works just as well.
This is what you will need to get your hands on for this delightfully comforting meal…
- Pre-made Vegan Ravioli
- Pasta Sauce (we used tomato basil)
- Vegan Mozzarella Cheese (we used Violife shredded)
- Spinach (fresh or frozen)
- Fresh basil (optional garnish)
- Vegan Parmesan (optional garnish)
So SIMPLE! This Easy Vegan Baked Ravioli is basically a stacked casserole or lasagne. You simply add each ingredient in layers. Depending on the number of ravioli that you have and the size of your pan, you can either have 2 or 3 layers.
We typically use a small casserole dish so we are able to stack 3 layers of ravioli. Then, cover your dish with tin foil and bake for 40-45 min. Remove the foil and bake for 10 more minutes. Once it’s cooked let it sit for 10 minutes before cutting and serving. That’s it!
When work is stressing you out and you need a meal that’s effortless, this Easy Vegan Baked Ravioli is the perfect fit. It’s cheesy, filling, and warming to the soul. At first bite your troubles will melt away! Happy stacking.
- 24 Vegan Ravioli
- 1 Medium Onion (diced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1 5oz Container Fresh Spinach
- 1 25 oz Jar Pasta Sauce
- 6 oz Vegan Mozzarella (shredded)
- Vegan Parmesan (grated)
- Preheat over to 400 degrees
- Prepare the produce as directed above.
- Sauté onion with a 2 tsp oil on a deep frying pan over medium heat for 2 minutes or until onion is fragrant. Add spinach and garlic and sauté for an additional 3 minutes.
- In an over safe baking dish add a layer of sauce. Followed by some of the spinach mixture.
- Next add a layer of ravioli, sauce and then mozzarella.
- Next add the spinach mixture.
- Repeat steps 5-6 until ingredients are done. Top with mozzarella and Parmesan, if using.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy.