These easy vegan raspberry cheesecake bites are out of this world good. They’re creamy, decadent, and the perfect size for indulging!
Dairy Free Cheesecake
Oh cheesecake… it conjures up memories of splurging on an enormous slice at The Cheesecake Factory. So tasty and packed with flavor and guilt. But not this homemade cheesecake!
These simple to make cheesecake bites are vegan, gluten-free, and packed with nutritious whole food ingredients. We’re talking nuts, seeds, dates, and raspberries. Oh My!
A Healthy Protein Rich Crust
But probably our favorite thing about these cheesecakes is their easy and healthy crust. You won’t believe it but it is made with only two ingredients: LivBars and dates. That’s it.
We were so fortunate to receive a sample from LivBar and although they are amazing for enjoying a healthy snack on the go, we knew their incredible flavor would also be perfect in a whole food recipe… cheesecake!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Cheesecake Filling – Using a combination of cashews, vegan cream cheese, oat milk, maple syrup, vanilla extract, and lemon juice to create a silky smooth and tart filling that tastes just like real cheesecake.
- Crust – The sweet and crunchy crust on these cheesecakes is made up of amazing tasting LivBars and dates.
- Raspberry Topping – Fresh or Frozen Raspberries, maple syrup, lemon, and tapioca are all you need for a great sauce on these yummy bites.
FAQ & Cheesecake Bite Tips:
Are these cheesecakes gluten-free?
- Yup! These bites are vegan, gluten-free, and dairy-free. However, they are not raw due to the cooked raspberry sauce and the vegan cream cheese.
Can you make these without vegan cream cheese?
- Yes. However, you will need to add another ½ cup of cashews (2 cups total). Additionally, we recommend using a little cream cheese (we like the brands Kite Hill or Violife) because it gives these bites a little tanginess just like traditional cheesecake.
Tip 1: Use silicone molds for easy removal.
- Silicone mini muffin molds work terrific because the frozen bites can easily be popped out of the tray. Additionally, they are the perfect size for a small yet mighty dessert. If you must use metal, we recommend lining them with parchment paper.
Tip 2: Make ahead.
- This easy dessert requires time to fully chill. Make them a day in advance for best results or freeze for at least 4 hours prior to serving.
Tip 3: Freeze until ready to serve.
- These bites are best served when chilled. Take them out 15-20 minutes before serving. Although they will still taste amazing, the longer they sit out they will start to lose their form.
Simple & Indulgent
If once upon a time you used to enjoy splurging on the occasional slice of cheesecake but now follow a dairy free and plant-based diet, these easy homemade bites are for you. They can be made in a jiffy and they are bound to satisfy any craving for something sweet and rich without the guilt. Bites for the win! Enjoy.
Finally, if you have made these raspberry cheesecake bites, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
These easy no-bake vegan raspberry cheesecake bites are out of this world good. They’re creamy, decadent, and the perfect size for indulging!
- 4 LivBars (Crumbled. We used the flavor Lemon Ginger Turmeric.)
- 6 Dates (Chopped)
- 1 tsp Water (or more if needed, adding 1 tsp at a time)
- 1 Cup Oatly Barista Blend Milk (or another dairy free milk)
- 1 1/2 Cups Raw Cashews (Soaked overnight or boiled for 10 minutes)
- 1/2 Cup Vegan Cream Cheese
- 1/3 Cup Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
- 6 oz Fresh Raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1/2 Lemon (Juiced)
- 2 tsp Tapioca Starch
- 1/3 cup Water
- Fresh Mint Leaves (Optional)
- Place the ingredients for the crust in a food processor and pulse until a fine consistency is obtained. There may be a few larger pieces of date which is okay.
- We used silicone molds for our cheesecakes which makes it easier to remove once they are frozen. Press the crust mixture into the bottom of each mold. Approx. 1/4 inch thick. Set aside. It should make approximately 48 bites when using 2 mini muffin size pans.
- Next, place the ingredients for the cheesecake filling into a blender and blend until silky smooth. Fill the crust lined molds. And place into the freezer for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- You can make the sauce ahead or while the cheesecakes are thawing before serving. To make the sauce, put the ingredients for the sauce into a sauce pan and place over medium heat. Stir gently until a thick consistency is obtained and the raspberries are broken up to your liking. We like a few whole pieces for texture.
- Take the frozen cheese cakes out of the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Remove from the molds while they are still frozen and set on a plate for serving. Top with the sauce and garnish with fresh mint leaves, if desired. Enjoy!
- Once fully frozen, take unused bites out of the silicone molds and place them in an airtight container. Freeze for up to 3 months.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Vegan Cheesecake Bites, Easy Vegan Raspberry Cheesecake Bites
Disclosure: We received a promotional sample of LivBars and used them to create this recipe. However, the opinions above are our own and we received no monetary compensation for this post.