A citrus vodka mule will have you savoring every last sip. This Orange Blossom Moscow Mule brings the flavors of ginger accompanied with flowery and fragrant citrus with a splash of vodka. Delish!
A Classic with a Twist
Moscow Mules are a classic drink that deserve a place in the regular drink rotation. But if you are making the same ol’ mule again and again, it’s time for a twist!
This vodka mule is made with sweet orange blossom water for a new citrusy take on the classic. The orange blossom combines with the ginger beer and provides an aromatic burst of flavor.
Best yet, you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg for this fancy orange infusion. Orange Blossom Water is often used in Middle Eastern recipes and can be found in select specialty stores or online for minimal cost.
Plus, doesn’t it just sound fancy? It’s not just orange… it’s orangeblossom. 😉 It provides the taste of citrus with a slight floral aroma and with the combo of orange blossom and Moscow mule, this drink is sure to impress!
A Simple Cocktail to Enjoy at Home
Not only is this drink elegant but it’s also incredibly easy to make. In fact, it only requires 4 ingredients and about 2 minutes to make.
Once you have your key ingredients, it comes together in a flash. No blending, shaking, or infusing required. It’s simple to make and simply amazing to enjoy.
Here is exactly what you will need:
- Orange Blossom Water
- Ginger Beer
- 1 Naval Orange
It may take a minute to gather these ingredients initially, but trust us- it’s worth it!
Mixologist Mixing Tips:
Copper Mugs Are Worthwhile
- Traditionally, Moscow mules are always served in a copper mug. Are they absolutely necessary? Of course not. This drink will still taste spectacular out of a regular glass. However, the copper mug does provide a purpose- it keeps your drink extra cold for a longer period of time. I do have to say, it is pretty fun to drink out of the classic cup.
No Need to Shake
- This fancy cocktail requires no equipment other than the cup, if you opt to use it. No shaker, strainer, or muddler necessary. All of the ingredients are simply poured into your cup of choice and stirred. So easy!
Don’t skip the Ginger
- The ginger plays a key role in this drink and is a perfect combo with the orange blossom. If you have a difficult time tracking down ginger beer, you can use ginger ale which will still provide the flavor but the zip of the ginger won’t be quite as strong.
It’s Time to Start Sipping
Now that we are about to enter the month of June, it’s time for a nice, cool, and refreshing cocktail. Let this Orange Blossom Moscow Mule kick off the summer and in the words of Johnny Cash… “It’s an orange blossom special.” Happy sipping!
An aromatic and flavorful cocktail made with only 4 ingredients. Orange blossom provides a new twist on an old classic. You don’t want to miss this delicious mule!
4 oz. Vodka
2 Tbsp Orange Blossom Water
12 oz. Ginger Beer
Splash Orange Juice (Squeezed from the orange)
Orange Slice (Garnish)
- Divide the vodka into two chilled, ice filled cups.
- Add 1 tbsp of orange blossom water to each and fill with ginger beer.
- Squeeze a small amount of the juice from your orange (Approximately 1 Tbsp.) into the filled cups.
- Stir and garnish with an orange slice and enjoy!
Keywords: Orange Blossom Moscow Mule