New Year’s Eve is fast approaching and it is time to start thinking about what drink you would like to help ring in the New Year. This bright and refreshing champagne cocktail might be just what your taste buds are craving to help you celebrate. The strong ginger beer is sweetened up by the pear puree while the champagne gives the drink a dry aftertaste that keeps you coming back for more. I hope you all have a great New Year. Here’s to 2018—Cheers!
Pear and Ginger Champagne Cocktail
Author: Meatless Makeovers
Recipe type: Fun Drink Friday
Serves: 6-7 drinks
- Champagne (We prefer Brut or Prosecco for this drink)
- Ginger Beer
- 3 Pears (Peeled and Cored)
- 3 Tbsp Agave Syrup
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- 1 Pear (Optional Garnish)
- Rosemary (Optional Garnish)
- Peel and core the pears and juice the lime. Place into a food processor or high-powered blender along with the agave syrup and puree until smooth.
- In a champagne flute, fill halfway with champagne. Pour the ginger beer in leaving some room at the top of the glass.
- Spoon the pear puree on the top of the drink.
- Garnish and serve