Spicy, Tangy, and oh-so-creamy, this Vegan Jalapeño Cream Cheese is just so dreamy. Haha. Sorry, I couldn’t resist!
A Spicy Vegan “Cheese”
This Vegan Jalapeño Cream Cheese might be TOO GOOD, in fact! It is simply delectable smeared on a bagel or use it to dollop on a pizza. You really can’t go wrong with this dairy-free cream cheese.
The key ingredient is cashews. They add a richness that goes so nicely with the sharp bite of the Jalapeño. However, feel free to replace the cashews with any other nut. Just don’t forget to soak or boil them so they break down and blend into creamy goodness.
A Simple Homemade Recipe
The other amazing thing about this Vegan Jalapeño Cream Cheese is that it only requires – minutes to make! You can probably buy a similar one at the grocery store but why would you pay an arm and a leg when you whip one up at home so easily?!
I will warn you though, once you discover how simple this cream cheese is, you may want to eat bagels a little too frequently…
Go ahead make this Vegan Jalapeño Cream Cheese, you deserve it! Or better yet whip it up to share with others during the holidays because this cream cheese deserves to be shared. Spread the love and enjoy!!
A cashew and tofu-based cream cheese that tastes amazing and comes together in 10 minutes. This easy vegan jalapeño cream cheese has just the right amount of heat and is sure to delight!
- Soak the raw cashews overnight or boil them for 10 minutes.
- In a food processor add all of the ingredients, excluding the jalapeño.
- Blend on high for approx. 1 minutes until the cream cheese is very smooth.
- Scoop the cream cheese into a medium bowl and stir in the minced jalapeño.
- Chill or serve immediately with bagels, crackers, or dolloped on a pizza. It’s so good it can go on pretty much anything!
- Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Vegan Jalapeño Cream Cheese, Homemade Vegan Cream Cheese Recipe, Vegan Breakfast Recipe
We Would Love Your Feedback!
Finally, if you have made this jalapeño cream cheese recipe, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
Additionally, you can also take a photo and tag us on instagram. We would love to get your feedback! Happy spreading! 😋