A beautiful champagne cocktail made with only four ingredients that comes together with ease. For this gourmet adult drink fresh lemon juice is infused with lavender flowers for a sweet and floral bubbly drink that’s bound to delight the senses!
A Fun Festive Drink
It’s time to ring in the New Year and that also means it’s time to celebrate with a fun cocktail! We are always big fans of champagne. However, whether we enjoy it plain or with a fancy twist, one really can’t go wrong with a bubbly drink.
An Aromatic Cocktail
This champagne cocktail features aromatic lavender and tangy lemon. Culinary-grade lavender flowers are steeped in a mixture of fresh lemon juice and agave nectar for a short period of time, to release all of their irresistible floral essence.
Next, the buds are strained leaving only their amazing flavor and then it’s topped with bubbly champagne for one out of this world adult drink.
How to Make: Lemon Lavender Champagne Cocktail
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- Champagne or Sparkling Wine – Bubbly and dry, Champagne or dry sparkling wine screams celebration and this cocktail is no exception.
- Lemon – The bright citrus of lemon enhances the flavor of the wine and helps to open up your senses for the aromatic lavender.
- Lavender Flowers – Culinary-grade lavender flowers are the key to this winning cocktail.
- Agave Nectar – This plant-based sweetener tones down the tanginess of the lemon and helps to meld all of the flavors together.
FAQ & Lemon Lavender Champagne Cocktail Tips:
Is there an alternative for the lavender flowers?
- Yes. If you don’t have food-grade lavender flowers, you can also use lavender extract or syrup. If you use lavender syrup, you can omit the agave nectar. Approximately, one Tbsp of syrup per drink should suffice but if you use extract you will need far less, most likely only a few drops.
Is there a substitute for the agave?
- Sure. If you don’t have agave nectar, you can replace it with maple or simple syrup.
Serve Extra Cold
- Be sure to chill your champagne prior to serving. Bubbly is always best when it’s extra cold.
Make It Fancy!
- For a beautiful garnish, add a twist of lemon or even a few lavender flowers to each flute.
Easy to Make
No need to go to a fancy cocktail bar to enjoy the finest… whip up your own at home with ease! This Lemon Lavender Champagne Cocktail is easy enough for a Friday night in and yet impressive enough to wow your guests at your next friend or family gathering. Cheers! 🍾
Finally, if you have made this champagne cocktail, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
Additionally, you can also take a photo and tag us on instagram. We would love to get your feedback! Happy sipping!
Lemon Lavender Champagne Cocktail
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- For Steeping: 10 min.
- Cook Time: 0 min.
- Total Time: 15 min.
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Muddle, Strain
- Cuisine: American
A fun floral cocktail made with only 4 ingredients, this easy to make Lemon Lavender Champagne Cocktail calls for celebrating!
- 1 Lemon (Juiced)
- 1 Tbsp Food Grade Lavender Flowers
- 2 tsp Agave Nectar
- Dry Sparkling Wine or Champagne
- In a tall glass, muddle the lemon juice, lavender flowers and agave nectar for 30 seconds. Allow the mixture to sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Strain the lemon juice into another glass and discard the lavender flowers.
- Divide the infused lemon juice between two champagne flutes.
- Carefully fill the rest of the flute with sparkling wine.
- Garnish with a lemon twist or extra lavender, if desired. Enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Lemon Lavender Cocktail Recipe, Lavender Champagne Cocktail, Easy Lavender Cocktail Recipe
Here Are Some Additional Cocktails Recipes to Try!…
- Lemon Lavender Cosmopolitan – The cousin to this champagne cocktail replaces the bubbly with vodka for a stronger spirit.
- Rosy Rosé Champagne Cocktail – Rosewater is combined with rosé champagne for a subtly sweet finish.
- The Pomegranate Manhattan – Smooth bourbon is mixed with pomegranate liqueur for a simple concoction that packs a punch.
- Fig French Martini – An easy 3-ingredient cocktail made with fig vodka, black raspberry liqueur and pineapple juice. Yum and YUM!