This easy white wine sangria is enhanced with bright fresh mint and smooth bourbon. Whip up this Mint Julep White Sangria in minutes for a refreshing sweet cocktail perfect for a summer day.
Incredibly Easy White Sangria
Sangria is one of our favorite summer standbys. It allows one to take advantage of all the amazing fruit available and it’s also oh-so-refreshing on a warm day.
However, this fun twist on a mint julep cocktail is also one of the easiest white sangria recipes you can make. All you need is a handful of ingredients and a few minutes time for one perfectly sippable adult drink!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED:
- White Wine – Sweet and refreshing Pinot Grigio is a wonderful starting point for this sangria.
- Bourbon – Rich bourbon adds depth of flavor to this drink.
- Mint – Bright and earth mint brings the flavors together and keeps you wanting more.
- Lime – Tart lime gives this drink freshness and a beautiful appearance.
- Sparkling Water – A bubbly finish is what summer is all about.
FAQ & Mint Julep White Sangria Tips:
Can you add additional fruit?
- Absolutely! This sangria is amazing for its simplicity but if you prefer to have some fruit in your sangria, go ahead and feel free to add some citrus, apple, or berries.
Do you have to use crushed ice
- Nope. If you don’t have crushed ice, traditional ice cubes also work. However, we also like to use our blender to make crushed ice at home when we are making this easy sangria.
Can you substitute another wine for the Pinot Grigio?
- Yep, any white wine will work for this recipe. However, we recommend one that is a little sweeter rather than dry. Moscato, Sauvignon Blanc, or Riesling are all great options for this sangria.
Add the Crushed Ice to Each Individual Glass
- We recommend adding your ice to each individual glass prior to serving rather than adding it to a larger serving pitcher. This will ensure that your sangria does not become overly diluted.
A Fun New Twist on a Mint Julep
No need to sweat when making a summer cocktail! Whip up this easy mint julep inspired sangria in minutes and sip away!
Finally, if you have made this sangria recipe, we would love to hear what you think! Please comment down below and be sure to rate the recipe. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Thanks so much!
Mint Julep White Sangria
- Prep Time: 5 min.
- Cook Time: 0 min.
- Total Time: 5 min.
- Yield: 8 Servings 1x
- Category: Cocktail
- Method: Muddle, Stir
- Cuisine: American
A light and refreshing cocktail that combines a classic mint julep with a white wine sangria- easy, tasty, and perfect for sharing!
- 24 Mint Leaves (Approximately)
- 1/4 Cup Agave Nectar
- 1/2 Cup Bourbon
- 750 ml Pinot Grigio (Vegan, if desired)
- 3 Cups Sparkling Water
- Mint Leaves (Garnish)
- Lime Slices (Garnish)
- Crushed ice
- Place mint leaves in the bottom of a pitcher along with the agave nectar. Muddle the mint to release the oils. Approx. 30 seconds.
- Next add the bourbon, Pinot Grigio, lime slices and sparkling water to the pitcher and stir.
- Add a few ice cubes to the pitcher.
- Fill your glasses with crushed ice and pour the sangria into the glasses. Garnish with mint leaves and enjoy!
- The equipment listed above contains affiliate links to products that we personally use, love, and recommend!
Keywords: Mint Julep White Sangria, Easy White Sangria Recipe, Mint Julep Recipe