This Vegan Summer Squash Ceviche is a quick and easy appetizer perfect for serving at your next summer gathering. It’s fresh, healthy, and absolutely delicious! Simply chop and mix, and it’s ready to serve!
Fish Free Ceviche
Ceviche is one of those dishes that we previously thought was off limits to people who avoided meat and seafood. However, although traditional recipes feature shrimp, it truly is the fresh veggies that are the backbone of this classic recipe.
Summer squash is a terrific alternative to the typical seafood. Zucchini and yellow squash are not only colorful and but they are also fresh and satisfying. The trick is to chop them extremely small so they soak up all the zesty lime juice.
Healthy Vegetables Galore!
This raw Vegan Summer Squash Ceviche doesn’t feature only squash. In fact, it’s full of an abundance of seasonal fresh summer produce. Here is precisely what you will need to make this veggie ceviche:
- Yellow Squash
- Red Bell Pepper
- Sugar Snap Peas
- Artichoke Hearts
Bring Vegan Summer Squash Ceviche to the next Potluck
This “ceviche” is sure to bring the crowds because it’s a fun alternative to a typical salad. It also holds up extremely well in the hot sun and it can be made a day in advance. There’s nothing better than having a delicious appetizer that’s extremely simple to make and oh-so-tasty!
This light seafood-free ceviche is sure to be a crowd pleaser. It’s healthy and comes together in no time at all. If you have a large group to feed, save a spot on the table for this fabulous appetizer!
A light and fresh plant-based appetizer that’s perfect for Summer. Delicious chopped vegetables, fresh mint, and lime juice combine for a healthy side. An easy recipe that everyone will love!
- 1 Yellow Squash (Diced Small)
- 1 Zucchini (Diced Small)
- 4 Large Radishes (Diced Small)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Diced Small)
- 1/2 Cup Sugar Snap Peas (Removed from Pods)
- 1 Bunch Fresh Mint (Minced)
- 6 Artichoke Hearts with Some Juice (Chopped)
- 1 Lime (Juiced)
- Wash all fresh ingredients.
- Remove the peas from the pods and chop all of the ingredients into very small pieces.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients including the lime juice.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve immediately or chill for a later time.
- Garnish with extra mint leaves right before serving and enjoy!
- Leftovers can be refrigerated in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
Keywords: Vegan, Summer, Squash, Ceviche, Appetizer, Healthy
If you still need other veggie appetizer ideas, give these recipes a try!