Crispy, crunchy, and flavored with dill pickle- is there anything better?! These vegan and gluten-free Air Fryer Dill Pickle Pasta Chips are a delicious homemade snack that everyone is sure to love!
Light and Healthy Chips
Gluten free and healthy eating is enriching and paramount for one’s body and mind. But, it can also be daunting and unbelievably expensive. Just take a walk down a health food aisle and see for yourself.
Therefore, we are always looking for easy and cheap ways to make gluten free and healthy snacks at home. These Air Fryer Dill Pickle Pasta Chips come together in a snap and require only 6 common ingredients! A win in the snack department!
The Benefits of an Air Fryer
First, using the air fryer was a new experience for us, because we do not normally fry our food. Most of our meals consist of a sautéed or steamed ingredients.
However, the air fryer has added some fun aspects to our meal routine that we haven’t had before. We have made extremely crispy tofu like this recipe for Air Fryer Chili Garlic Tofu, french fries such as Homemade Fries with Creamy Horseradish Drizzle, and now these crunchy gluten free pasta chips!
If you buy gluten free chips or crackers in a store you will be paying a small fortune. But when you make them at home, they are incredibly affordable.
A Tasty Homemade Snack
These pasta chips are easy, flavorful, and cheap. But be warned, they are also addicting! Pair them with your favorite hummus and you are set or just eat them plain. One guarantee though, they won’t last long. We honestly would have bought our air fryer just to make these pasta chips, that is how good they are. Not to mention they only have 1 tsp of oil in them.
Healthy, gluten free, and irresistible…what’s better than that?! Give these Air Fryer Dill Pickle Pasta Chips a try or experiment and find your own favorite flavor. Either way, they are the perfect guilt free snack. Happy Snacking!
Crispy, Crunchy and Guilt-Free, these Air Fryer Dill Pickle Pasta Chips are the perfect snack. Best of all, there is only 1 tsp of oil and tons of flavor.
- 2 Cups Farfalle Pasta (We Used Gluten-Free Jovial Pasta)
- 4 Tbsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 tsp Garlic Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- ½ tsp Black Pepper
- One Bunch Fresh Dill (Roughly Chopped, or 2 Tbsp Dried Dill)
- In a large pot, bring 2 quarts of water to boil.
- Pour in 2 tbps of the Apple Cider Vinegar to the water.
- Add the pasta to the pot and boil for half the recommended time. We cooked our pasta for 5 minutes.
- While the pasta is cooking, combine the rest of the vinegar, garlic powder, black pepper, salt, and fresh dill to a small bowl and whisk to incorporate.
- Drain and rinse the pasta once it has finished cooking.
- In a large bowl, toss the pasta and the spice mixture together. Make sure to coat all the pasta.
- Add 1 tsp of olive oil to your air fryer, followed by the spiced pasta mix.
- Cook at 360 degrees for approx. 20 minutes. Check the air fryer regularly to prevent burning. Toss the pasta periodically while it cooks to promote even browning.
- Remove and garnish with more fresh dill if desired. Eat and ENJOY!
Keywords: Air Fryer Dill Pickle Pasta Chips, Gluten-Free Pasta Chips
Additional Plant-based Snack Recipes!
If you are still in need of other snack ideas for the back to school season, give these former favorites a try….